Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

History: I'm not the only one who likes it!

When flying, you tend to meet people. When flying internationally, you meet interesting people. 

My seat mate was a woman originally from Persia (10 points to you if you know the modern name of this country). I was unsure of her at first because she got into a bit of an altercation with a very annoyed woman but it all worked out. 

She and I chatted for much of our 7 hour flight. She is an ultrasound technician and works in Virginia. She's in Holland to visit some family and was just in Europe two weeks ago! She loves to travel and one of her favorite trips was a history class trip to Costa Rica! When I told her I was a history major she was impressed and said she loved history. 

What a nice way to start this trip. Good morning from Amsterdam!


No comments:

Post a Comment